Monday, December 27, 2010

Boston the Blizzard of 2010



Our first winter back and Boston has to have a blizzard.  This was in the top ten of storms to ever hit Boston.  Hopefully this will be the only big one of the season.  Usually they only get small amounts of snow, but I guess when we wished to see snow since we had not seen it in years, we got our wish.  Ok enough now we have seen it........







Wayne is shoveling the dock beside our boat.... a shovel on a boat!!!!!
 


One good thing by this weekend all the snow will be gone.....it is supposed to rain





2 comments:

Rick, Deb and Izzy aboard M/V Broulee said...

Carol - thanks for posting the pictures - incredible!
Deb, Rick & Izzy

Anonymous said...

omg I remember this - long time ago I think - this winter was the best of all - sorry about that - have to keep up with you guys !!!

love Francy & Gary